These hammered and hand formed metal diamond shape earrings have a drop of mint and Botswana Agate. Lightweight, elegant and easy to wear, these earrings are great for everyday or a night out on the town.
About Botswana Agate:
- Known for supporting love and the strength to look for solutions rather than dwelling on difficulties
- Aids in balancing emotional, physical and intellectual energy, and in harmonizing yin and yang - the positive and negative forces of the un
- Length: 3.25" approximately
All Turquoise Blue jewelry and accessories are handmade and not manufactured, so every piece has its own uniqueness.
Good things to know about Turquoise Blue's design choices:
Why Sterling Silver and never plated?
- Sterling silver is timeless and wears beautifully, meaning your Turquoise Blue jewelry will last.
- Although .925 sterling silver will tarnish slightly over time, if it gets dirty, a little cleaning with a jewelry cloth will bring it back to its original shine!
What is 14k Gold Fill & Rose Gold Fill?
- Gold filled components contain more than 100x more real gold than gold plated components. They are also extremely durable and tarnish resistant. Gold filled jewelry is a beautiful, affordable alternative to solid gold, and can also be worn by people with sensitive skin.
- 14/20 Gold filled and rose gold filled jewelry reacts over time just like 14k gold - it will never turn silver, and if it gets dirty, a little cleaning will bring it back to its original shine!