These hammered and hand formed metal diamond shape earrings have a drop of grey Botswana Agate. Lightweight, elegant and easy to wear, these earrings are great for everyday or a night out on the town.
- Length: 3.25" approximately
About Botswana Agate:
- Known for supporting love and the strength to look for solutions rather than dwelling on difficulties
- Aids in balancing emotional, physical and intellectual energy, and in harmonizing yin and yang - the positive and negative forces of the universe.
All Turquoise Blue jewelry and accessories are handmade and not manufactured, so every piece has its own uniqueness.
Good things to know about Turquoise Blue's design choices:
Why Sterling Silver and never plated?
- Sterling silver is timeless and wears beautifully, meaning your Turquoise Blue jewelry will last.
- Although .925 sterling silver will tarnish slightly over time, if it gets dirty, a little cleaning with a jewelry cloth will bring it back to its original shine!
What is 14k Gold Fill & Rose Gold Fill?
- Gold filled components contain more than 100x more real gold than gold plated components. They are also extremely durable and tarnish resistant. Gold filled jewelry is a beautiful, affordable alternative to solid gold, and can also be worn by people with sensitive skin.
- 14/20 Gold filled and rose gold filled jewelry reacts over time just like 14k gold - it will never turn silver, and if it gets dirty, a little cleaning will bring it back to its original shine!