- Gold filled
- Wire wrapped with Chrysocolla stone
- little circle drop
- Approximately 3” over all.
- Known as the Stone of Communication - expression, empowerment & teaching
- The serenity of its turquoise-blue color discharges negative energies, emphasizes the power our words and actions have on those around us, and encourages compassion and strengthening of character.
- Spiritual Energy: Chrysocolla stimulates the initiative qualities of one’s character to release the distress of negative emotions and further the understanding of others
All Turquoise Blue jewelry and accessories are handmade and not manufactured, so every piece has its own uniqueness.
Good things to know about Turquoise Blue's design choices:
Why Sterling Silver and never plated?
- Sterling silver is timeless and wears beautifully, meaning your Turquoise Blue jewelry will last.
- Although .925 sterling silver will tarnish slightly over time, if it gets dirty, a little cleaning with a jewelry cloth will bring it back to its original shine!
What is 14k Gold Fill & Rose Gold Fill?
- Gold filled components contain more than 100x more real gold than gold plated components. They are also extremely durable and tarnish resistant. Gold filled jewelry is a beautiful, affordable alternative to solid gold, and can also be worn by people with sensitive skin.
- 14/20 Gold filled and rose gold filled jewelry reacts over time just like 14k gold - it will never turn silver, and if it gets dirty, a little cleaning will bring it back to its original shine!